Chordy is a chord player app for music creators.
With a unique UI inherited from "MovableChord", it's very easy to play chords and chord tones.
* Check out the movie of this app:
Instrument Mode Sounds of Chordy v.2
Introduction of Chordy v.1.x
- Audiobus support: You can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
- Inter-App Audio support
- Virtual MIDI support: Control other Virtual MIDI compatible apps on your iPad (e.g. Animoog, Sunrizer synth, Launchkey, etc).
- Wi-Fi MIDI support. You can also connect via iOS-supported MIDI interface (e.g. iConnectMIDI).
- Instrument Mode: High quality 8 instrument sounds including acoustic/electric piano, organ, strings, brass, etc.
- MIDI Mode: Control your favorite synthesizers via Virtual MIDI. Use Chordy as a MIDI controller via Wi-Fi MIDI or USB.
- Easy chord playing with Auto Select Feature (Diatonic Triad/7th)
- Select a root note (and a chord type if necessary) to play a chord
- Play arpeggio/glissando with Chord Tone Pads
- Octave Shift (from -2 to +2)
- 4 scales available (Major, Natural/Harmonic/Melodic Minor). Select Parallel or Relative scale change between major/minor.
- Key Transpose Feature
- Latch Mode (in Instrument Mode only): the chord sustains until another chord is pressed, or until Latch is turned off
(Chord Tone Pads are not affected by Latch)
*Volume/Velocity Sliders: Double Tap to return to the default value.
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Chordy is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-09. The program can be installed on iOS.
Chordy (version 2.2) has a file size of 212.86 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 21 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.